While we print a portion of our products in-house at our US facilities, we also source from suppliers worldwide to offer our shoppers a greater variety of merchandise. We only work with vendors who abide by our strict quality control guidelines and standards. This is the reason for the delivery times below.
Shipping carrier: USPS, DHL, EMS, Local Post...
Estimate Time Of Arrival
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard-Times, except for holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
To estimate when you can expect your order, please refer to the time frame below. It includes our most popular products and the following time periods:
The time when your order waits in production queue until being produced. Our production timeline may shift daily depending on overall order volume.
Kindly note: The estimated delivery time for our order will depend on your location. While we work closely with our logistics partners to provide you accurate delivery information, delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. Once your product(s) are in transit, any delays are outside our control.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 5-7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
- If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
- If it is over your estimated arrival date, please contact us, and we can take care of this for you.
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because:
- If there is incorrect or missing information that we can detect on our end, we may be required to contact you for an update on the delivery information, which can cause delays in delivering your order.
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to sender. The returned orders will be donated to charities and will not be returned to our warehouse. Before reaching out to our customer support, please check your given shipping address first.
- If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can to take care of you.
Thank you for considering Teezalo.com and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish you and your family all the best!